Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sitting Up and Loving it!!



Garrison has started sitting up on his own. He's actually been doing it for a while, but now he pulls himself to a sit and doesn't fall over. He also loves his favorite new toy, his Nanny phone. He takes it everywhere and it can make him instantly stop crying when he hears it. We call it his nanny phone because he got it on his first big shopping trip with his Nanny at Kents. I went to grab some produce and then I kind of panicked when I couldn't find the two of them. But a few minutes later they came around the corner, Garrison had the biggest grin on his face. He was shaking his new rattle. He's loved it ever since. It's actually the only rattle he plays with. So look close at his hand, that's what he's clutching, his red Nanny Phone. On another note today, we had our vents cleaned. I was at parent teacher conferences so Justen was here. He said it was NASTY!! He said they pulled out a huge canister of dirt. The canister on their truck was the size of a 55 gallon drum. Then they put some stuff in the vent system to kill mold and mildew. Hopefully Garrison and my allergies will get a break now. So, now we have to get the carpets cleaned and mabey the two of us will be able to breath again. There was mold in the vents (luckily not the scary or dangerous kind) so I really believe that was the cause of my breathing issues. Lets hope.

2 comments:

Brittzy said...

Oh he is so cute!!! I love that little guy! I need to stop by and visit

Fromagette said...

Wow, he is looking so grown up! I can't believe how much he has changed since we saw him in July. What a handsome guy!